Frequently buildings have neither been designed nor built in such a way that they are accessible for disabled people. In those cases stairs represent a great barrier for many people and need to be overcome.
This stair climber can climb up and down all types of stairs, inside as well as outside. It is particularly manoeuvrable and comfortable since the seat is already integrated into the s-max.
The S-Max Sella has a maximum weight capacity of 135kg, with a climbing speed of between 5 and 20 steps/minute. The stair climber is also easily folded/dis-assembled for transportation
Key Facts to consider with the S-Max SELLA – Use with your own existing WHEELCHAIR
• Stairways often represent a great barrier to people with reduced mobility.
• The S-Max SELLA Stairclimber solves this problem effortlessly and elegantly. This portable stair lift makes you mobile everywhere and at all times.
• S-Max SELLA works on virtually all stair types including spiral stairs, narrow stairs, inside the home and outside and is particularly manoeuvrable and comfortable since the seat is integral.
• For ease of transportation and portability you can fold up or disassemble the SELLA easily to fit in virtually all cars.
• Folding means little space is taken up in the home.
• The AAT SELLA Stairclimber is uniquely able to manage both directly seated passengers and those unable to transfer from their wheelchair (please see video below).
• For Social Services, occupational therapists and other professional purchasers the SELLA provides a unique, cost effective combination of flexibility of purpose, ability to function on the narrowest stairways and portability ensuring optimum effectiveness for future re-issues.
The C-Max U2 or better known as the "Big Easy" is an ideal assistant in everyday life and provides a great deal of help for your patients while accessing their mobility. This stair climber can easily transport patients who cannot walk up and down stairs comfortably.
The "Big Easy" has a maximum weight capacity of 160kg with an adjustable speed to climb up/down stairs which ranges from 8-23 steps per minute. This stair climber can also adapt to general transportation using specialised fittings.
Click on the video to watch a live demonstration of the "Big Easy" in action.